Hello Xue,

Via what method are you remotely accessing the Linux cluster? (VNC,
cygwin, etc) I am not sure if it's your X client or the X server, but
one of them, or maybe both, possibly lack support for OpenGL.

If you aren't already using a VNC system that there I would try that
option first.

If you are using VNC and not having any luck, than another potential
solution is try downloading and install Xming from this page:
http://www.straightrunning.com/XmingNotes. (Try using the version with
the PuTTY SSH Client).
Xming is a X server for Windows and all OpenGL rendering will be
performed on your local machine, which could potentially be quite slow,
but may be adequate for your needs.

Hope this helps.

-Zeke