Here are the errors from the trac-all.log file I sent earlier:

mri_convert ERROR: could not determine file for
/mnt/glusterfs/salsoman/output/FS/Test_FS/mri/ERROR:
/mnt/glusterfs/salsoman/output/TRACULA/Test_FS/dmri/xfms/tmp.bbregister.23392/fslregister/refvol.fslregister.nii
mri_convert ERROR: could not determine file for
/mnt/glusterfs/salsoman/output/FS/Test_FS/mri/ERROR:
/mnt/glusterfs/salsoman/output/TRACULA/Test_FS/dmri/xfms/tmp.bbregister.23392/fslregister/refvol.fslregister.nii
** ERROR (nifti_image_read): failed to find header file for
'/mnt/glusterfs/salsoman/output/TRACULA/Test_FS/dmri/xfms/tmp.bbregister.23392/fslregister/refvol.fslregister'
** ERROR:
nifti_image_open(/mnt/glusterfs/salsoman/output/TRACULA/Test_FS/dmri/xfms/tmp.bbregister.23392/fslregister/refvol.fslregister):
bad header info
ERROR: failed to open file
/mnt/glusterfs/salsoman/output/TRACULA/Test_FS/dmri/xfms/tmp.bbregister.23392/fslregister/refvol.fslregister
ERROR: Could not open image
/mnt/glusterfs/salsoman/output/TRACULA/Test_FS/dmri/xfms/tmp.bbregister.23392/fslregister/refvol.fslregister
** ERROR (nifti_image_read): failed to find header file for
'/mnt/glusterfs/salsoman/output/TRACULA/Test_FS/dmri/xfms/tmp.bbregister.23392/fslregister/refvol.fslregister'
** ERROR:
nifti_image_open(/mnt/glusterfs/salsoman/output/TRACULA/Test_FS/dmri/xfms/tmp.bbregister.23392/fslregister/refvol.fslregister):
bad header info
ERROR: failed to open file
/mnt/glusterfs/salsoman/output/TRACULA/Test_FS/dmri/xfms/tmp.bbregister.23392/fslregister/refvol.fslregister
ERROR: Could not open image
/mnt/glusterfs/salsoman/output/TRACULA/Test_FS/dmri/xfms/tmp.bbregister.23392/fslregister/refvol.fslregister
ERROR: cannot open
/mnt/glusterfs/salsoman/output/TRACULA/Test_FS/dmri/xfms/tmp.bbregister.23392/reg.init.dat.fsl.mat
ERROR: reading
/mnt/glusterfs/salsoman/output/TRACULA/Test_FS/dmri/xfms/anatorig2diff.bbr.dat
Image Exception : #22 :: ERROR: Could not open image
/mnt/glusterfs/salsoman/output/TRACULA/Test_FS/dlabel/diff/White-Matter++.flt
ERROR: Could not open
/mnt/glusterfs/salsoman/output/TRACULA/Test_FS/dmri/xfms/mni2diff.bbr.mat
ERROR: Could not read
/mnt/glusterfs/salsoman/output/TRACULA/Test_FS/dlabel/mni/lh.cst_AS_avg33_mni_bbr_end1_dil.nii.gz