Hi Sal - Had you ever tried running this in 5.1? Just trying to figure out if it's 5.2-specific.

Thanks,
a.y

On Thu, 28 Mar 2013, Salil Soman wrote:

Thank you for your response.
I tried re-running Tracula using bbr in a subject I had successfully run using
flt.
trac-all prep and bedp worked without an error. Bedpostx sent me an email
confirming
bedpost completed without problem. However, when I try to run trac-all paths, I
get
the following error:

from/mnt/glusterfs/salsoman/output/TRACULA/Test_FS/dlabel/mni/lh.cst_AS_avg33_mni_bbr_end
1_dil.nii.$
niiRead(): error opening
file/mnt/glusterfs/salsoman/output/TRACULA/Test_FS/dlabel/mni/lh.cst_AS_avg33_mni_bbr_end
1_dil.nii.gz
ERROR: Could not
read/mnt/glusterfs/salsoman/output/TRACULA/Test_FS/dlabel/mni/lh.cst_AS_avg33_mni_bbr_end
1_dil.nii.gz

recon-all did finish without error.

Best wishes,

-S

On Thu, Mar 28, 2013 at 8:43 AM, Anastasia