This is Tracula 5.2 with FLIRT and the vectors are correctly aligned (V1 over
FA). From the literature and what is seen in my TBSS is reduced FA in the minor
forceps and ATR.

These are young (23yo) psychiatric so age related atrophy is not expected.
However, they are known to have WM hypointensities even at a young age, I can
review their T2s. A few are on mood stabilizers, but if this affected FA I
would also see it in TBSS. Thoughts?

Anastasia Yendiki <ayend...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu> wrote:

Oh, another question: do your patients have white-mater
hypo/hyper-intensities, in other words any voxels in the white matter that
are classified as something other than white matter in the freesurfer
aseg?