Hi Dan

how do you do the B1 correction? And why would we need to know the field
strength? The T1 is certainly a function of the field strength, but we
will just find the T1 for whatever strength field the input data was
acquired with.

And yes, we search in 5ms increments. You could certainly change that if
you want (it's a constant in the code), but I don't think we have the
sensitivity to distinguish 5ms differences in T1 from typical input data.

The bigger problem is getting stable estimates of T2* from a max echo time
of <15ms. The maps we have generated are *really* noisy. Note that by
default we don't remove the T2* component from the PD unless you specify
-correct on the command line, in which case we will write out a
PDcorrected.mgz as well that is divided by the T2* decay term.

I guess in the end I'm not clear what problem you are trying to solve. If
the discretization only has a small effect on the estimates, do you need to
fix anything?
Bruce