Hi Tanya
we have always preferenced minimizing manual interactions over computer time. It takes so long because of its level of automation and its completeness. This is also why it is so widely used I assume - because it generates a comprehensive, accurate and automated morphometric assay of the human brain. Seems like waiting a few extra hours to get something complete, automated and accurate isn't a big deal.