hi folks,

we are setting up freesurfer on a new cluster and trying to be as modular
as possible in terms of dependencies. at present we are only installing
5.3.0 + tracula updates.

will libnetcdf (required by tracula) be included in freesurfer? or is it
considered a dependency?

and talking of which, is there a patch (a 5.3.1) in the horizon which will
include the tracula updates and perhaps netcdf in the freesurfer download.

cheers,

satra