Hi,

Thanks for asking. Yes, I did run mri_glmfit. However, I was running the
simulation on the glm directory provided as a part of the tutorial for this
next step, and that was giving the error. When I ran the simulation on the
folder created by the mri_glmfit I ran, there is no problem.

Thank you for your time and help!
Best,