Thanks Bruce,

Could you please suggest something for me t sort out this issue for future
projects. All PCs will have UBUNTU 14.04 and not of them was able to run
the 8 subjects. If I install an older version of UBUNTU then Ii dont get
and update and so can not install tcsh and csh.

Today I am running subject number 5 of those who failed to run before. It
is running fine on that PC with UBUNTU 13.1.

I want also to provide you with this info.

All the 8 subjects did not pass the talairach step. and went to the
MRITOTAL stage where they all failed to run on any PC with UBUNTU 14.01.
However, when running them on the PC with UBUNTU 13.1, they also dont pass
the talairach stage and go to MRITOTAL and then the pass this step and
carry on.

I thought this may help you figuring out the problem.

Many thanks in advance,
Ali

--

ali.radai...@hu.edu.jo <ali.radai...@hu.edu.jo>*