Hi experts,

I am having trouble performing a Monte Carlo correction using mri_glmfit-sim.

My data were sampled to fsaverage and smoothed at fwhm 5, using mris_preproc. I
then ran mri_glmfit on the data.

I want to do my analysis/correction only in auditory cortex (AC) so I did my
own simulation in AC of each hemisphere using mri_mcsim (as per
http://freesurfer.net/fswiki/BuildYourOwnMonteCarlo).

So far, so good.

But when I try to run:

mri_glmfit-sim --glmdir [my data dir]/cope7ACroi_rh.osgm.rfx/osgm --cache-label
AC --grf 4 neg --cwpvalthresh 0.05 --2space

I get "fwhm: Undefined variable." I tried adding --fwhm-override 5, but it
didn't help.

Any thoughts? Also, can you clarify which comparison neg vs pos will give me?

Thank you,

Susan McLaughlin, PhD
Research Scientist
Laboratory for Auditory Brain Sciences & Neuroengineering
Institute for Learning & Brain Sciences (I-LABS)
Portage Bay Bldg. Room 204
University of Washington, Box 357988
Seattle, WA 98195-7988

Ph: (206) 616-0102 Fx: (206) 221-6472