Dear freesurfer users,

        I need your help concerning manual segmentation issues.

        In fact I used the editing tool with an intensity of  250 to add
some
missing part on the wm.mgz file but some of the added areas were not
considered for the creation of the surface.

        Some of the added parts were only connected through one voxel to
the existing parts and I guess that it might have prevented the surface to
include these areas but in some other cases the supplementary parts were
clear and connected by two or more voxels but were not added.

        Do you know what are the criteria used by recon-all to determine
the surface ?
        Do you have advices about how to add voxels and be sure that they
will be
included in the surface?

Best regards,
Antoine