​
 sanlm_IRC04H_00M034_P_1_WIP_T1W_3D_IRCstandard3...
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzdSon_87KLzYl9SMGJIcGcxakE/view?usp=drive_web>
​Dear Bruce,

       Most of the time the added voxels are included in the orig file but
are lost in the ?h.white one.

       Here is the subject file.

Thanks a lot for your help

Antoine