Hi Heidi - The intra-subject registration step that you're trying to run registers your subject's DWI and T1 images. It expects to find those images. It doesn't use the FA, MD, etc in any way.

Did the log file get created in scripts/trac-all.log? If so, can you please send that file and your configuration file? Thanks!

a.y