The input needs to be the diffusion-weighted images, not the FA, MD, etc. There should be as many volumes in this input nifti as there are b-values in bval file and gradient vectors in the bvec file. The image registration, tractography, etc etc is performed on the diffusion-weighted images, not on the FA, MD, etc. The FA, MD, etc are used only in the very end, to extract FA, MD, etc for each tract. But to get the tracts in the first place, you need the images.