We haven¹t yet released our NHP pipeline yet, mainly because the software
support requirements are a bit higher and so it has made more sense to
work with people as a part of collaborations.  This is more of a question
for the HCP Users list or an off-list inquiry because the FreeSurfer group
doesn¹t have anything to do with the FreeSurferNHP pipeline.

Peace,

Matt.

On 7/12/16, 9:17 AM, "Moeller, Sebastian"
<freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu on behalf of