/ContrastName3 HC > Grp2
/ContrastName4 HC < Grp2
/ContrastName5 Grp1 > Grp2
/ContrastName6 Grp1 < Grp2
/ContrastName7 M > F
/ContrastName8 M < F
/ContrastName9 HC/Grp1 M/F Interaction
/ContrastName10 HC/Grp2 M/F Interaction
/ContrastName11 Grp1/Grp2 M/F Interaction
/NumWaves 9
/NumPoints 11
/Matrix
1 1 -1 -1 0 0 0 0 0
-1 -1 1 1 0 0 0 0 0
1 1 0 0 -1 -1 0 0 0
-1 -1 0 0 1 1 0 0 0
0 0 1 1 -1 -1 0 0 0
0 0 -1 -1 1 1 0 0 0
1 -1 1 -1 1 -1 0 0 0
-1 1 -1 1 -1 1 0 0 0
1 -1 -1 1 0 0 0 0 0
1 -1 0 0 -1 1 0 0 0
0 0 1 -1 -1 1 0 0 0

My colums correspond to the following:
EV1:HC-M
EV2:HC-F
EV3:Grp1-M
EV4:Grp1-F
EV5:Grp2-M
EV6:Grp2-F
EV7:Age
EV8:Education
EV9:Disease Severity

In the folder I was running the analysis I put the lh.thickness.10mm.mgz,
rh.thickness.10mm.mgz, lh.white (fsaverage), rh.white (fsaverage),
lh.mask.mgh (taken from running qdec initially), rh.mask.mgh (taken from
running qdec initially).

I initially ran palm_hemimerge lh* within matlab
Then from a terminal I ran the following command:

palm -i bh.thickness.10mm.mgz -d design.mat -t design.con -o bh.thickness
-n 500 -approx tail -corrcon -s bh.white -T -tfce2D -logp -m bh.mask.mgz
-nouncorrected

The command ran fully.  When I loaded contrast 6 I found no results on the
pial surface, however the white matter surface (where the mask was) was
speckled all over with no cluster.

If there is a location,I can upload the stats file if that is easier.

Thanks,
Ajay