Hi Ajay,

Make sure you have to run palm_hemisplit on the outputs first, i.e.:

palm_hemisplit bh.thickness_*

Note that the "-o bh.thickness" was a somewhat poor choice of outputs as
now it's necessary to use the underscore ("_") to avoid overwriting
original inputs; for future runs, consider something as "-o bh.results" or
similar.

Then load these split files on top of the surfaces.

The different results shown using white or pial make no sense I'm afraid.
The surfaces don't contain data, just the geometry on top of which the
results are displayed. Using a different surface on Freeview doesn't change
the results.

All the best,

Anderson