From: Douglas N Greve [gr...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu]
Sent: Thursday, September 29, 2016 12:45 PM
To: Crawford, Anna; Bruce Fischl
Cc: Anna Crawford; freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Subject: Re: Infalted/Label

That is a volume-based label. Try using the --paint option to
mri_label2label to convert it to a surface-based label (assuming it is
actually on the surface). Run mri_label2label with --help to get an example

--
Douglas N. Greve, Ph.D.
MGH-NMR Center

FileDrop: https://gate.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/filedrop2