We believe this posting may be of interest for some members of the group:

Postdoctoral Fellowship at the Martinos Center for Biomedical Imaging and the
Psychiatric Neuroimaging.
Division of the Psychiatry Department at Massachusetts General Hospital,
Charlestown, MA.
Project: Multimodal neuroimaging studies of sleep and memory
PI: Dara S. Manoach, Ph.D.

The position will involve investigating the role of sleep in memory
consolidation, how these processes go awry in schizophrenia and autism, and the
efficacy of pharmacological and other interventions. Our work has linked
cognitive deficits to a specific heritable mechanism (sleep spindles) and we
are seeking effective interventions. In collaboration with Dr. Robert
Stickgold’s lab at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, we are extending and
expanding this basic and clinical research program using state-of-the art tools
including high density EEG (polysomnography), MEG, DTI, functional connectivity
MRI, fMRI, and behavioral studies. We are seeking someone to participate in
these foundation and NIMH-funded investigations who is familiar with MEG/EEG
methodology and data analysis, comfortable with methodological innovation, and
is interested in optimizing and developing analysis streams tailored to the
study aims and populations. New approaches and ideas are encouraged, as are
independent projects that dovetail with current studies. The position requires
working closely with the PI, as well as with Dr. Stickgold, other Martinos
Center investigators, particularly Dr. Matti Hamalainen, Director of the MEG
Core Lab, and lab mates to design studies, acquire data, and develop, explore,
improve and apply data analytic techniques. Training in clinical research and
in the acquisition, analysis, and interpretation of neuroimaging data will be
provided.

Requirements: PhD or MD Experience with MEG/EEG data analysis/methodology
and/or other signal processing. Background in cognitive neuroscience,
experimental psychology, and an interest in clinical applications are a plus.

Position available immediately. Interested applicants should email: (a) CV, (b)
statement of post-doctoral and career goals, (c) writing sample (e.g., a
published manuscript), and (d) letters and/or contact information for three
references to Dara Manoach
dara.mano...@mgh.harvard.edu<mailto:dara.mano...@mgh.harvard.edu>
Stipend levels are in line with experience and NIH. A two-year commitment is
required.

Best,

Bengi Baran, Ph.D.
Post-Doctoral Fellow