Hi Doug,
  I had some additional questions regarding multiple comparisons in
Freesurfer.

1) Do you correct the left and right hemispheres separately or combine both
together for muliple comparison correction?

2) Say you are testing multiple contrasts in your model: A > B, A< B etc.
Do you correct for multiple contrasts and if not, is there any particular
reason why not.

Thanks,
Ajay