Hi Anastasia,

Thanks again for the help! And congrats on tracula — it's a great tool, and the
online support is really good :)

I do have a follow-up question, if that’s OK. I’m currently running bedpost,
and it gives the following error:

(…)
53 slices processed
54 slices processed
54 slices processed
55 slices processed
Queuing post processing stage
64 slices processed
For some reason the bedpostX process DOES NOT appear to have successfully
completed. Please examine your results carefully.
/usr/local/freesurfer/bin/bedpostx_mgh: line 345: kill: (21128) - No such
process

I was not running this on a cluster, but I was running a few subjects at the
same time so I was wondering if it could be a memory problem? Or a
compatibility problem between FSL and freesurfer?

It seems strange that it shows the same slice more than once on the monitor.
But from what I read, the monitor is not entirely reliable and the best way to
check whether everything ran smoothly is to look at the output. I have all the
files that should have been created, but I’m still suspicious that something
might be wrong. For example, my merged_xxx files are 50 volumes (should they
have the same number of volumes as my original nii file? Because this is not
the case...).

I’ve also tried running it directly from the command line and the error is the
same (however, since this is longitudinal, when running bedpost from the
command line, can I simply run it for each timepoint separately as if it was
cross-sectional or is there an extra step?)

Many thanks!

On 26 Jan 2017, at 14:51, Yendiki, Anastasia