Hi Prof.Douglas Greve,

Yes, probematic surface normally existed near supeiror dura ( aroun superior
frontal lobe or parietal lobe or central gry area). Just now I am confused
about the next steps.  If I manually erase ( whether I can modfiy control point
just like modify wm) the dura on the brainmask.mgz to correct pial surface.
Then I shoud re-run command: recon-all -autorecon2 -autorecon-3 sub01? or just
recon-all -autorecon2-pial -autorecon3 sub01? Thanks!

Best Regards,
Qian Ran