Hi Douglas,

Thank you for your help,

So I still can't convert my volumetric file to a surface file and I don't
know what I am doing wrong.

My nifti volumetric file looks like : 1. screenshot
As you said, i have first registered the volumetric file
 using bbregister.
 I have used this command line :
tkregister2 --mov segment_7.nii --reg register7.dat --surf
 (knowing that segment_7.nii is my volumetric file which looks like
1.screenshot).
With this command line, my output is this file : 2.screenshot (attached).

Am I satisfied with this file ? if not what can I do to improve the result
and the matching ?

And after that, I have tried to convert my volumetric file to surface file
with this command line :

mri_vol2surf --src segment_7.nii --srcreg register7.dat --hemi lh --o
./segment_7-lh.nii --float2int round

But with this command when I load the file with freeview it does not work
and with tkregister the file is empty.

Or this one :

mri_vol2surf --src segment_7.nii --srcreg register7.dat --hemi lh --o
./segment_7-lh.w --out_type paint --float2int tkregister

But with this command I have this warning :
Warning: all vertex values are zero

Thank you by advance for your precious help,
Have a nice day,
Redwan