Hi experts,

I try to convert my volumetric nifti file to surface files.

My nifti volumetric file looks like : 1. screenshot
I have first registered the volumetric file using bbregister with this
command line :
*bbregister --s fsaverage --mov segment_7.nii --reg segment_7.dat --t1
--init-coreg*

then I have used the following command line and the file looks like
screenshot 1 attached :
*tkregister2 --mov segment_7.nii --reg register7.dat --surf*

And after that, I have tried to convert my volumetric file to surface file
with this command line :

*mri_vol2surf --src segment_7.nii --srcreg register7.dat --hemi lh --o
./segment_7-lh.nii --float2int round*

But with this command when I load the file with freeview it does not work
and with tkregister the file is empty.

Or this one :

*mri_vol2surf --src segment_7.nii --srcreg register7.dat --hemi lh --o
./segment_7-lh.w --out_type paint --float2int tkregister*

But with this command I have this warning :
Warning: all vertex values are zero

Could you please help me to convert my volumetric files because I am
probably doing someting wrong. All my files come from an Atlas and I just
need to convert them to surfaces files.

Thank you for your help,
Redwan