Hi Antonin

it is a pretty significant difference, even visually, and it occurs right at the start of everything, so the differences propagate forward through recon-all. I only looked at subject 1, but it is a case where the intensities are ambiguous between gray and white and a slight increase creates a connection between brain and dura (which looks like white matter there) and messes everything up. I'm still running things, but I believe that turning on cubic removes this issue for at least this subject