Hi Sneha

can you include the output as text instead of an image?

thanks
Bruce
On Mon, 7 Aug 2017, Sneha Pandya wrote:

Hi Bruce,

Please find attached recon-all.log file and I used following command to run the
base:

recon-all -base ped1_base -tp ped1_0 -tp ped1_1 -tp ped1_2 -tp ped1_3 -tp
ped1_4 -all

Following is the screen shot of output showing the error:

[IMAGE]

Thanks,
Sneha