Dear experts,
looking into the output of Freesurfer in this page
https://surfer.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/fswiki/ReconAllOutputFiles
I see that there should be a file named "aparc.DKTatlas+aseg.mgz". Is this
atlas can be generated with the presence of FLAIR images.

When i run recon-all without FLAIR or T2 I don't see this atlas!! Is this atlas
FLAIR -based?

thank you for any clarification
John