[POSTED ON BEHALF OF RUCHIKA PRAKASH]

Dear Colleagues:

The Department of Psychology at Ohio State University is looking to hire a
tenure-track assistant professor in the area of clinical
neuropsychology/neuroscience. We are specifically looking for candidates with
the potential to establish a solid program of research in the field of clinical
neuropsychology.  We are seeking an individual that is pushing the boundaries
of traditional cognitive/neuropsychological assessments. Researchers who employ
a variety of methods including brain imaging and/or computational modeling are
encouraged to apply. Please see below for more details on the job posting:

https://jobs.psychologicalscience.org/job/761/assistant-professor-clinical-neuroscience/

Please note that this position is different from the one advertised at the
Department of Psychiatry at Ohio State University. Our interest is in
research-focused candidates who can contribute to our mission of conducting
research and training in clinical sciences.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions about the position or
would like to learn more about the clinical area, the department of psychology,
or our interdisciplinary brain imaging center, Center for Cognitive and
Behavioral Brain Imaging - Ruchika Prakash @
prakash...@osu.edu<mailto:prakash...@osu.edu>

Best,
-Ruchika Prakash

Ruchika Prakash, Ph.D.
Associate Director, Center for Cognitive and Behavioral Brain Imaging
Director, Clinical Neuroscience Laboratory
Department of Psychology
The Ohio State University
Email: prakash...@osu.edu<mailto:prakash...@osu.edu>
Phone: (614) 292-8462<tel:(614)%20292-8462>