From: freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
<freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu> on behalf of Douglas N Greve
<gr...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu>
Sent: Thursday, September 7, 2017 3:17 PM
To: freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Subject: Re: [Freesurfer] Unknown regions in cortical parcellation

what version of FS are you using?

On 09/07/2017 03:19 PM, Aidan Murphy wrote:

> We're running QA on Freesurfer's aseg and aparc+aseg volumes. On the
> aparc volume we're noticing fairly large unknown regions in what
> should be entorhinal cortex, specifically where it comes up against
> the hippocampus and amygdala. The aseg volumes label these unknown
> regions as cortex. I've searched the archives and haven't been able to
> find anything similar from recent years.
>
> I've attached some axial screenshots of the raw T1, the aseg and the
> aparc+aseg.

Douglas N. Greve, Ph.D.
MGH-NMR Center
gr...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Phone Number: 617-724-2358
Fax: 617-726-7422

FileDrop: https://gate.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/filedrop2
www.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/facility/filedrop/index.html<http://www.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/facility/filedrop/index.html>
Martinos Center File
Drop<http://www.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/facility/filedrop/index.html>
www.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
11/15/2012 -- There is a new version of Filedrop. Please help us test it
https://gate.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/filedrop2/ Welcome to the Martinos Center file
drop area ...