sorry, can you clarify what your question is?

On Sat, 16 Sep 2017, Fereshte wrote:

Dear FreeSurfer developers
I couldn't find the mentioned mris_volume in the commands. Shall i use
mri_vol2surf or something?
Looking forward to hearing from you!
On Tue, Sep 5, 2017 at 9:46 AM Fereshte <fereshte.ramez...@gmail.com> wrote:
      Hi Bruce,
Thank you for your replies.
Cheers

On Tue, Sep 5, 2017 at 4:52 AM Bruce Fischl <fis...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu> wrote:
      Hi Fereshte

      the algorithm is documented in the recon1 1999 NeuroImage and 2000 PNAS
      papers

      On Mon, 4 Sep 2017, Fereshte wrote:

      > What's the algorithm used to expand inner cortical boundary ( to
achieve the
      outer cortical boundary
      > in pial surface) in FreeSurfer?
      > On Mon, Sep 4, 2017 at 9:58 PM Bruce Fischl
<fis...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu> wrote:
      >       it will give the interior volume of whatever surface you give it
as a
      >       command line argument.
      >
      >       On Mon, 4 Sep 2017, Fereshte
      >       wrote:
      >
      >       > Using the Pial surface; Does it mean mris_volume will give the
inner
      cortical boundary
<fereshte.ramez...@gmail.com>
      wrote:
      >       >
      >       >       On Mon, Sep 4, 2017 at 6:46 PM Bruce Fischl
      <fis...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu> wrote:
      >       >       sure, mris_volume will give you the interior volume of
any closed
      surface
      >       >       using the divergence formula. Note that this is *not* the
volume
      of the
      >       >       ribbon but rather the volume of the entire interior
      >       >
      >       >       cheers
      >       >       Bruce
      >       >
      >       >
      >       >       On Mon, 4 Sep 2017, Fereshte wrote:
      >       >
      >       >       > Hello FreeSurfer developersIs it possible to have the
volume of
      pial surface
      >       in
      >       >       FreeSurfer?
      >       >       >
      >       >       >_______________________________________________
      >       >       Freesurfer mailing list
      >       >       Freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
      >       >
      >       >
      >       >
      >       >       The information in this e-mail is intended only for the
person to
      whom it is
      >       >       addressed. If you believe this e-mail was sent to you in
error and
      the e-mail
      >       >       contains patient information, please contact the Partners
      Compliance HelpLine at
      >       >       http://www.partners.org/complianceline . If the e-mail
was sent to
      you in error
      >       >       but does not contain patient information, please contact
the
      sender and properly