what is the dimension of the rawavg.mgz? what is the dimension of the output? What is the terminal output?

On 10/8/17 1:51 AM, Fereshte wrote:
Dear Experts,
I've run " mri_label2vol --seg aseg.mgz --temp rawavg.mgz --o aseg-in-rawavg.mgz --regheader aseg.mgz" as explained, however i can't see any changes in dimension in comparision to the the predefined aseg.mgz. I'd appreciate your help with it.
Thanks for your attention. I'm looking forward to your reply.