In the mri output folder, I noticed that both the 0.33 mm and 1 mm
(voxelspace) maps have subfields that do not overlap in space, meaning that
each subfield occupies a unique location in space that does not overlap
with other subfields (i.e., 12 subfields and 12 unique voxel intensities).
I am wondering how this is achieved for both resolutions simultaneously. Do
you 'fit' the subfields first to the 0.33 mm data and then transform the
data to the 1mm space, or do you fit to both spaces separately? I would
like to transform the subfields to 1.5 mm data and are able to do so
accurately, but I run into problems with subfield overlap because of the
down sampling. I am wondering how to best deal with this issue, and from
seeing non-overlapping subfields at both 0.33 and 1 mm I am thinking there
must be someway to deal with this issue.

--
Niels Janssen
Brain Imaging Laboratory