Hi Bruce!

Thank you for your fast and kind answer.

I have one more detailed question that I forgot to ask..

The main reason I want to update freesurfer is to use better hippocampal
subfield and I want to make the subfield based on my previous data (in the
older version freesurfer path)

I expected to do recon-all without -all option (but only with hippocampal
subfield option) in the new version because I've already done "recon-all
-subjid ${subject} -all -hippo-subfields" in the older version.

Can I do it with new version installed in a new location?

Thanks again!

Sincerely,

Joonyoung.