Anastasia,
Q: Do the other registration files look like this too?
I'm glad you asked. I looked at the .mat files. Two of the mat files have
regular numbers. The rest have hex. Also, many of the numbers in these
files seem quite huge to me. The two mat files that look normal are
anatorig2anat.mat and diff2anatorig.bbr.mat. I put some examples, including
both hex and regular, in the attachment. I also put ".dat" and ".dat.sum".
Those look normal, too.

Also, Anastasia and Niels, the two most recent we have are fsl-5.0.1 and
fsl-5.0.5. I set $FSLDIR to fsl-5.0.1.

Once again thanks.
John

--