Hi Bruce,

Thanks for your email. I am using Freesurfer version 6 and the command I
used to run is this:

qsub -m n -o o -e e -V recon-all -subjid ${Z}_${Image}_fs -i
${step1LocalDir}/$T1 -FLAIR ${step1LocalDir}/${FLAIR} -FLAIRpial -all

Best Regards,

Shim Hee Youn
Research Assistant
Multimodal Neuroimaging in Neuropsychiatric Disorders Laboratory | Center
for Cognitive Neuroscience |
Neuroscience and Behavioral Disorders Program | Duke-NUS Medical School,
Singapore
Address: 8 College Road, #06-15, Singapore 169857
Tel: (65) 6516 4339 or (65) 6516 7590  Fax: (65) 6221 8685  Email:
heeyoun.s...@duke-nus.edu.sg <mailto:beatrice....@duke-nus.edu.sg>
Web:  www.neuroimaginglab.or <http://www.neuroimaginglab.org/>g

On 20/2/18, 12:06 PM, "freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu on behalf of
Bruce Fischl" <freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu on behalf of