Dear freesurfer experts,

Some days ago I unexpectedly found a thread (about including the flair in the
pipeline) in which you mentioned the v6.1. In my lab we are thinking about
doing the major 5.1 to 6.0 upgrade, but given that we have a huge database of
subjects N~2000) we are wondering about the status of the 6.1 version. Is there
any estimation about the v6.1 release? And based on that, would you wait for
the v6.1?

Thanks in advance,
Best,,
Eduard.