From: "Kaushal, Mayank" <mkaus...@mcw.edu>
To: Freesurfer support list <freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu>
Subject: Re: [Freesurfer] Running Linear Mixed Effects (LME) Model
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2018 20:47:36 +0100

The version string I have been using:
$Revision: 1.1.1.1 $  $Date: 2012/02/02 11:25:52 $
So, it appears that I do indeed have the older version.

I am running Matlab 2017a, which is a relatively newer version.

Before I proceed with using LME toolbox from a freesurfer 6.0, I would
appreciate your input on the following.

My understanding is that LME toolbox is used for statistical analysis
and is independent of the freesurfer version performing the actual
cortical thickness analysis. So, in theory, if I import cortical
thickness data processed in version 5.3, I should still be able to run
the LME toolbox from a version 6.0.
So, can I input the files processed by freesurfer 5.3 (files that have
been processed till mris_preproc and mri_surf2surf) and simply use the
LME toolbox from a version 6.0 to perform the statistical analysis?

Mayank

http://www.partners.org/complianceline . If the e-mail was sent to you