Dear Douglas,

Thank you for your reply. I read the related FDR paper given in the
“mri_fdr –help”.

Please tell me if the FDR correction in FreeSurfer do like the below.

For the V vertices being tested, the general procedure is as follows:

(1) Select a desired FDR bound q between 0 and 1. This is the maximum FDR
that the researcher is willing to tolerate on average and we select q=0.05.

(2) Order the P values from smallest to largest: P(1) ≤P(2) ≤• •≤P(v). Let
v(i) be the vertex corresponding to P value P(i).

(3) Let r be the largest i for which: P(i) ≤i/V*q/c(V), where c(V) is a
predetermined constant.

(4) Declare the voxels v(1), . . . ,v(r) active, or in other words,
threshold the image of test statistics at the value corresponding to the P
value P(r).

If I response like this, is it right?

Thank you very much, and looking forward to reply.

Kind regards,

Livia