External Email - Use Caution

Hello,

We have a question about using glm_fit in freesurfer.

When we model several covariates (behavioral scores) in glm, and we wanted
to know the correlation between cortical thickness changes with the changes
of behavioral scores.  We obtained the correlation results nicely after
using freesurfer's monte carlo correction (eg. increase of behavioral
scores is correlated with the increase of cortical thickness changes).

Should we still perform the bonefferi corrections on the results we got ?
(because we have entered 5 covariates into the glm model, so we are
wondering if it is still needed to divide the alpha-value by 5 to determine
the final significant findings)?

Thank you so much for helping us,

Jahanvi