From: freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
[freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu] on behalf of Kathryn Devaney
[kdeva...@bu.edu]
Sent: Friday, June 22, 2018 2:02 AM
To: Freesurfer support list
Subject: Re: [Freesurfer] differing display colors for 2+ labels in tksurfer

        External Email - Use Caution

Idil,

>From the command line with tksurfer open you can use the labl_set_color
>command - label is zero indexed based on the order that they were loaded.

See here for more details:
https://surfer.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/fswiki/TkSurferGuide/TkSurferScripting/TkSurferScriptingReference

Cheers,
Katie

On Tue, Jun 19, 2018 at 11:13 AM, Yagmur Ozdemir 19
<yozdemi...@amherst.edu<mailto:yozdemi...@amherst.edu>> wrote:

        External Email - Use Caution

Hello freesurfer experts,

I am aiming to view 3 to 8 different labels on one flattened surface patch
created&viewed in tksurfer. Even if I can manually select the color of first
label, the next ones end up sharing the same color and I cannot seem to change
this from the interface and I didn't come across any command line options for
this. Any advice on how to set these different colors? I see that freeview can
handle this, but to my knowledge it cannot open flattened patches?

Any help would be deeply appreciated.
Best
Idil