You cannot use QDEC. For this case you'll need to use the "command line"
stream. You'll need to start by creating an FSGD file
https://surfer.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/fswiki/FsgdExamples

On 10/15/18 10:15 AM, vittal korann wrote:

        External Email - Use Caution

Hi Doug,

Recently I started working on freesurfer for volume based analysis. For QDEC, I
need to include more than 2 variables. For example if I include patients who
hail from different places like statutory town, census town and rural. In
present scenario, can I include all three as covariates.
Here is the error that qdec showing while running GLM:

"ERROR: Subject 2 seems to have a mismatched number of discrete factors
(expected 4, found 1)"
"Reading source surface /usr/local/freesurfer/subjects/fsaverage/surf/lh.white
ERROR: no contrasts specified."
"Error in Analyze: command fai;ed mri_glmfit --y
/usr/local/freesurfer/subjects/qdec/qdecAnalys/y.mgh --fsgd
/usr/local/freesurfer/subjects/qdec/qdecAnalys/qdec.fsgd dods -glmdir
/usr/local/freesurfer/subjects/qdec/qdecAnalys/ -surf fsaverage lh -label
/usr/local/freesurfer/subjects/fsaverage/label/lh.aparc.label"

Could you help us out in this regard.

Would appreciate any help!!

Korann