External Email - Use Caution

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: 박경일 <ideo...@gmail.com>
Date: 2018년 12월 1일 (토) 오전 11:27
Subject: Re: [Freesurfer] trouble in manual editing of pial surface
To: Freesurfer support list <freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu>

Thanks for you quick reply. I am uploading a compressed file to filedrop
(example1.zip).
Which email should be filled up in recipients's email to reach you?

Kyung

2018년 11월 30일 (금) 오전 12:34, Bruce Fischl <fis...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu>님이 작성:

> Hi Kyung
>
> it's impossible to tell what is going on from a single slice. Typically
> the pial surface doesn't settle at the correct spot because the
> underlying white is also off. If you tar and gzip the entire subject dir
> and upload it to out ftp site together with a set of coordinates that you
> think are incorrect we will take a look
>
> cheers
> Bruce
> On Thu, 29 Nov 2018, 박경일 wrote:
>

> >         External Email - Use Caution
> >
> > Dear experts
> > I met a problem during manual editing. My version is 5.3.
> > Following FS tutorial, freeview process was run, which loaded T1,
> brainmask and apar+aseg images.
> > Then, I clicked 'voxel edit', checked 'recon-edit' and clicked a part of
> image which had been excluded from
> > cortex (outside the pial line). I saved it and also re-ran the recon-all
> process. The saved images were as
> > follows.  I compared the values before and after editing, but, the
> values of total cortical volume, e-TIV
> > and the volume of temporal pole and sup temporal gyrus, were not changed.
> > I have no idea whether some steps were skipped and why my editing did
> not reflect the numerical values of
> > this areas.
> >
> > Thanks always.
> >
> > Sincerely yours
> > Kyung

Kyung-Il Park, MD, PhD.

Professor,

Department of Neurology, Seoul National University Hospital; Seoul National
University Hospital Healthcare System Gangnam Center.

Office: 82-2-2112-5756 / Fax: 82-2-2112-5635

Email: kip...@snuh.org / ideo...@gmail.com