I see, and I agree that would be better

On Sat, 17 Aug 2019, Tim Schäfer wrote:

       External Email - Use Caution

Hi Bruce,

yes, but to clarify, I was referring to something else:

If a subject is missing a fold of an atlas, I somehow expected there would
still be an entry for the fold in the atlas stats file (which would list 0
vertices and NaNs for the mean thickness and other measurements), but the whole
entry is missing instead.

That's fine, you just have to be aware of it.

Tim