Hi Caspar, sorry for the delay. I have not used the retinotoy stream in a long,
long time so I don't know off the top of my head. I'll have to look into it.
tksurfer (from rtview) does have a way to display using the color wheel, but I
don't remember how to do it.

Ruopeng, can freeview display using a color wheel?