External Email - Use Caution

Thanks for your answer.

I want to correlate TMS values in 17 stroke patients. Following the
instructions provided to Anders in this link
https://www.mail-archive.com/search?l=freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu&q=subject:%22%5C%5BFreesurfer%5C%5D+flipping+surface+data%22&o=newest&f=1
I created the --y file that joins the affected hemispheres together and the
unaffected hemispheres together. I omitted the --paired-diff flag. When I
run mri_glmfit with --fsgd it asks for 34 inputs. I am guessing those are
for the 34 hemispheres of the patients in the order mentioned in my first
email. Would this be the right way to correlate the variables?

In short, I am trying to test if there is a difference in cortical
thickness, while adding covariates, between the affected and unaffected
hemispheres in stroke patients.

Thanks in advance