Ah, okay then - I can make a new license for you manually. Would you like to
use fh...@ucsb.edu<mailto:fh...@ucsb.edu>?
Andrew

From: Frederic Hopp <fh...@ucsb.edu>
Date: Sunday, November 10, 2019 at 9:14 PM
To: "Hoopes, Andrew" <ahoo...@mgh.harvard.edu>
Cc: FS Help <freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu>
Subject: Re: [Freesurfer] Spammer Error upon License File Generation

        External Email - Use Caution
Hi Andrew,

thanks for the response!
I have tried it a) w/out auto-completion, b) in an anonymous session (no
cookies), c) with new email and always was directed to the spam website.
Any other suggestions?
Thanks!
Freddy
--
Frederic R. Hopp
PhD Student -- UCSB Department of Communication<https://comm.ucsb.edu/>

On Sun, Nov 10, 2019 at 5:56 PM Hoopes, Andrew