External Email - Use Caution

Hi Ruopeng,

Thank you for your reply.

I have also tried NIH and JET, but with negative scale, the entire image
will turn into one same color as if there is some error.

Meanwhile the reason of me trying to create .lut map is because I want five
colours and five colours only...

Is there any specific reason to not display negative scales with look up
table? Will it cause any error or jeopardize the results displayed?

Many Thanks

Peng