I would have thought it would show properly on your input T1 image since that
is just a header updating of the coordinates. You might have to use
mri_label2label, but I defer to Doug who knows more about this stuff than I do

From: freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
<freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu> On Behalf Of Sam W
Sent: Friday, June 3, 2022 12:03 PM
To: Freesurfer support list <freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu>
Subject: Re: [Freesurfer] labels in anatomical space

        External Email - Use Caution
Hi Bruce,
I have my subject's T1 image that I use as input in my recon -all call. But all
the output from freesurfer  (eg, surfaces in surf directory, labels in the
label directory) are in freesurfer's space, aren't they?
When I load the label with T1.mgz it appears in the correct location, but not
when I load the native T1 image of the subject the label is not correct. So I
simply want to have the labels in the native T1w-space of my subject.
The same way I can for example convert a volume in from freesurfer space into
native anatomical space (MailScanner has detected a possible fraud attempt from
"secure-web.cisco.com" claiming to be
https://surfer.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/fswiki/FsAnat-to-NativeAnat<https://secure-web.cisco.com/18dzfcomDtZKgTXJmODZL5YQnaa7EaSXDzc-sFiqm5_S_ti1SsYzb9jJcW91yyAIetFqdYWWqFTbZvpEq8BUY0_Jqq9s6yLMhtA1J2_MM06vmMim_16wjJfSILdm1MDzlX2B5KnvnnscKzhpRtYAYCS-MsKoPi2FCUavsTmrAqi0F--8HVzcU-S06NO3ZR_Z4S8UFw0eCJiTTo44QvMRfhR-t4ozX1ycpYpHV-h9MQl8KE0DV-OrqsV7uQU_gxbaLIl7SQeLo9fLKXARb5PZ9X-IHyfQhf_PIcOb6l4jJqZME_CByZqGbYbpvpD3tYyXIg3Q5SZyGvjmG_QnzD_xw6Q/https%3A%2F%2Fsurfer.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu%2Ffswiki%2FFsAnat-to-NativeAnat>)
 can I do the same with freesurfer labels?
Best regards,
Sam

On Fri, Jun 3, 2022 at 4:59 PM Fischl, Bruce