External Email - Use Caution

Dear Freesurfer experts,

Hello, I have started experimenting with Infant Freesurfer (version 4a14499),
and we have run into a problem with very poor segmentation of the thalamus in
one of our subjects.

Is there a way to incorporate manual edits, as in adult Freesurfer, to improve
the segmentation? From this post:
https://secure-web.cisco.com/1A3X8CGDC9HIB1-7GzN2d3Jhl_jxtbWw34-Ck5nrUNk5fVAdyLCWHjN5ap2azPBqPsSc3sy6BDPgWQ8_o95xSmPjZyTJ12y62Dmj4XaI1Nn-8gKibNYWKcV_DDuhG3kA5N3kt5sbXihGLqugecs4PiV9Y7Cre0gljwzIcvqcS5bwIKeVXbNsel4OeFR8IavTMlxXf_oQSzI0OkbTJ1bDFhT0xS2IbjGMihkFMaVo5uYKbGpWbONFzi22uaAgX0oaE21gYcZiq0iiBQ9GXTbuXT-h9gCAabJNWTxzU5NuB3Qc0wqQodr2LVedoh_-igNPu_Q4TymJr1J7epwMSqyrS1A/https%3A%2F%2Fwww.mail-archive.com%2Ffreesurfer%40nmr.mgh.harvard.edu%2Fmsg65925.html,
 it looks like the option to make manual edits was a feature in the works, but
I am not sure if that is still the case.

I am guessing it would be inadvisable to re-run the infant data after making
edits (to wm or aseg.presurf) in adult Freesurfer?

Thank you for your advice on this!

Sincerely,

Jee Won