Hi,

If the goal is to identify regressions, comparing the previously generated
output data to the output of the changed code is sufficient. And for this we
can simply compare the value by value difference since beside rounding errors
the output should be very close. For that a simple value by value difference
should be good enough.

For general work a quality check by comparing input and output properties like
Glen suggested would be nice.

Danilo